Victory at Summit Point

Victory at Summit Point
Just for the record, My wife took this picture....

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Data acquisition

I recently purchased and installed a G2X data logger courtesy of OG racing and I am really looking forward to trying it out at my next event at Summit point in 2 weeks. The G2X came highly recommended from many fellow racers as you can track so many aspects of your driving with the software that is included. I will be giving a full write up and report after Porschefest.

And speaking of Porschefest come on out and see some beautiful cars, try your hand at autocrossing, or go for a ride at speed with one of the PCA instructors. Porschefest takes place at Summit Point on Saturday and Sunday August 14th and 15th. Good times and fun for the entire family.

No comments:

Post a Comment