Victory at Summit Point

Victory at Summit Point
Just for the record, My wife took this picture....

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Possible custom chip

I've made an appointment with BEHE Performance who specializes in tuning cars for the race track. I spoke with John the owner and it is very interesting the approach they take compared to some of the off the shelf chip makers . Johns says they will remove the DME from the car, hook it up to their computers, and dyno it is as many times as needed while making slight adjustments so they can fine tune a chip that will optomize the performance of my engine. When they feel I've got the best torque/HP number they burn a chip especially for me. I am really looking forward to seeing what they can do.

Also a big shout out to my 2 biggest fans, My wife and daughter who were there to cheer me on to victories last weekend.

1 comment:

  1. You do NOT need a custom chip to win Scott! You are already crushing it!
    Congrats on beating those Bimmers!
    Thanks for the tip though. ;-)

    Hunter

    ReplyDelete